Saturday 24 February 2007

In his blue velour and silk you liberated a boy I never rated and now he's throwing discus for Liverpool and Widnes

A shudder in the loins engenders there
The broken wall, the burning roof and tower
And Agamemnon dead.
Being so caught up,

So mastered by the brute blood of the air
Did she put on his knowledge with his power
Before the indifferent beak could let her drop?

oh me oh my

another Friday night - the rain not only beating upon my window in a poetic way but has just been beating against my head in a slightly more prosaic albeit just as sexual manner.

ho hum was gonna write something pertinent here regarding the poor attitude towards longentivity in todays society and the lack of consideration of recycling sorta thing - however beer, and the tolerance of the aforementioned leiasure drink have got the better of me, for today at least

however as most of this diatribe stems from my dislike of upgrading my phone (samsung - very old, about 4 and a half years if you care that much) to a newer, stronger, fitter, happier, more productive version.

i mean i get that you gotta move with the times but my phone can make calls and text adequately - i mean where's tehe premium in upgrading nowadays - especially where, for those of an artistic bent, it'll be massive congestion costs and what nto

completely forgotton my original point in my making this post - just tired and drunk

live like a fox in the snow - on a dirigible above Lapland



al - hand over the window, not gonna get in a muddle

No comments: